1. The Canadian Federation for Independent Business report “Border Barriers: SMEs’ Experience with Cross-Border Trade” examines important issues affecting small-business traders.
2. Christopher Sands provides a comprehensive analysis of border issues, “Toward a New Frontier: Improving the U.S. Canadian Border“.
3. “Let the Goods Flow,” editorial by Colin Robertson and former Michigan Governor and U.S. Ambassador James Blanchard on a new bridge for Windsor-Detroit.
4. McCarthy Tetrault law firm (Boscariol, Potter, Swick, and Blyschak) with essential information on Canada’s Consumer Product Safety Act.
5. Food and agriculture specialist, Ronald Doering (Gowlings) on “Regulatory Co-operation with the U.S. – Will the new recipe work?“