The day after I arrived in Washington, Mother Nature provided a seismic reminder to expect the unexpected. Perhaps that will be a lesson for my research on “North American Competitiveness in a Post-NAFTA World.” I am thrilled to be starting a policy research project at The Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars. The Woodrow Wilson Center supports pre-eminent scholarship and linking that scholarship to issues of concern to officials in Washington and beyond as well as to the leaders of international business. While I’m here, I’ll be working with the Canada Institute and the Program on America and the Global Economy.
- Risks with no reward: why Canada needs to stand up against U.S. proposals for bulk imports of pharmaceutical medicines
- Defence First: The Geopolitics of the USMCA
- NAFTA 2.0: Rhetoric vs. Reality Pt. 4
- NAFTA 2.0: RHETORIC VS. REALITY PT. 3
- Why NAFTA matters for your small business… Even if you don’t export