Last Sunday’s Toronto Star Editorial ‘Buy America’ is a wake-up call for Canada that I wrote with veteran US-Canada analyst Paul Frazer provoked a lot of feedback from Canadians concerned about Buy America. I’ve been talking to some of them in radio call-in shows John Gormley Live on News Talk 650 CKOM in Saskatoon (Sept 26), and the Dave Rutherford Show on 630 QR77 in Calgary (Sept 29). Thanks to Tripti, the media guru at Macdonald-Laurier Institute for lining these things up.
- Risks with no reward: why Canada needs to stand up against U.S. proposals for bulk imports of pharmaceutical medicines
- Defence First: The Geopolitics of the USMCA
- NAFTA 2.0: Rhetoric vs. Reality Pt. 4
- NAFTA 2.0: RHETORIC VS. REALITY PT. 3
- Why NAFTA matters for your small business… Even if you don’t export