The Perimeter Security and Economic Competitiveness Action Plan (a.k.a the Canada-U.S. Border Plan) looks like a great deal but the devil is in the details. Sustained political attention is needed to make sure that commitments are met. Here’s Dawson talking about the deal on CTV News , quoted in Huffington Post, and in Canadian Press.
- Risks with no reward: why Canada needs to stand up against U.S. proposals for bulk imports of pharmaceutical medicines
- Defence First: The Geopolitics of the USMCA
- NAFTA 2.0: Rhetoric vs. Reality Pt. 4
- NAFTA 2.0: RHETORIC VS. REALITY PT. 3
- Why NAFTA matters for your small business… Even if you don’t export