In our submission to DFAIT’s request for comments on Canada’s prospective membership in the Trans-Pacific Partnership, we argue that the TPP is an opportunity for Canada to get a foot in the Asia-Pacific door. More importantly, Canada’s exclusion from the TPP could disadvantage Canadian businesses. Read Dawson Strategic’s full submission here.
- Risks with no reward: why Canada needs to stand up against U.S. proposals for bulk imports of pharmaceutical medicines
- Defence First: The Geopolitics of the USMCA
- NAFTA 2.0: Rhetoric vs. Reality Pt. 4
- NAFTA 2.0: RHETORIC VS. REALITY PT. 3
- Why NAFTA matters for your small business… Even if you don’t export