Dawson Strategic organized a panel discussion in Calgary on February 29th on Canada’s energy prospects in the United States and Latin America and China. The event, sponsored by Norton Rose law firm, with the assistance of the United States Consulate General, drew over 60 participants. The US-Canada Panel included Laura Dawson, Paul Frazer (3clicksolutions) and Brian Lee Crowley (Macdonald-Laurier Institute). The Emerging Markets Panel included Charles Shapiro and Jeremy Martin (Institute of the Americas) and Gordon Houlden (University of Alberta China Institute). Energy Breakfast Agenda.
- Risks with no reward: why Canada needs to stand up against U.S. proposals for bulk imports of pharmaceutical medicines
- Defence First: The Geopolitics of the USMCA
- NAFTA 2.0: Rhetoric vs. Reality Pt. 4
- NAFTA 2.0: RHETORIC VS. REALITY PT. 3
- Why NAFTA matters for your small business… Even if you don’t export