Join panelists Laura Dawson, Gerald D. Chipeur and Peter Foster for an Economic Club of Canada lunch in Toronto on Wednesday June 13th. This panel will discuss the legal, policy, and political challenges that Canada and the U.S. need to overcome in order to create a more prosperous relationship. For more information or to register, click here.
- Risks with no reward: why Canada needs to stand up against U.S. proposals for bulk imports of pharmaceutical medicines
- Defence First: The Geopolitics of the USMCA
- NAFTA 2.0: Rhetoric vs. Reality Pt. 4
- NAFTA 2.0: RHETORIC VS. REALITY PT. 3
- Why NAFTA matters for your small business… Even if you don’t export