I was surprised and delighted to receive a Diamond Jubilee Medal in December 2012. 60,000 medals have been presented to Canadians to commemorate the 60th anniversary of Queen’s Elizabeth II’s accession to the throne. I was nominated by the Macdonald Laurier Institute in recognition of my contribution to Canada-United States relations. Thanks to Brian Lee Crowley and his team at MLI for this great honour.
- Risks with no reward: why Canada needs to stand up against U.S. proposals for bulk imports of pharmaceutical medicines
- Defence First: The Geopolitics of the USMCA
- NAFTA 2.0: Rhetoric vs. Reality Pt. 4
- NAFTA 2.0: RHETORIC VS. REALITY PT. 3
- Why NAFTA matters for your small business… Even if you don’t export