Recent investments in the energy sector in Canada and the U.S. have led to significant advances in innovative, cutting-edge technologies that increase the safety and efficiency of resource development. In response to the rapid development of this industry and a constantly changing policy landscape, senior management executives from Canadian and American companies formed the Energy Technology Leadership Group in July 2013. Led by Washington, DC-based specialists Paul Frazer and Bryan Tackett, the Energy Technology Leadership Group is working directly with Canadian and American legislators and government regulatory agencies to assist them in drafting more accurate legislation and regulations. This group will undertake advocacy and research on important issues such as pipeline safety, carbon capture and storage, cybersecurity and many others. For more information on this great initiative, please visit http://www.energytechleaders.com/.
- Risks with no reward: why Canada needs to stand up against U.S. proposals for bulk imports of pharmaceutical medicines
- Defence First: The Geopolitics of the USMCA
- NAFTA 2.0: Rhetoric vs. Reality Pt. 4
- NAFTA 2.0: RHETORIC VS. REALITY PT. 3
- Why NAFTA matters for your small business… Even if you don’t export