Laura Dawson was quoted in The Economist, August 9th, on the topic of Canada-Mexico trade relations in “She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not: Why America’s two neighbours don’t get along.” The article refers to Dawson’s recent report for the Canadian Council of Chief Executives in making the case for greater trilateral integration.
- Risks with no reward: why Canada needs to stand up against U.S. proposals for bulk imports of pharmaceutical medicines
- Defence First: The Geopolitics of the USMCA
- NAFTA 2.0: Rhetoric vs. Reality Pt. 4
- NAFTA 2.0: RHETORIC VS. REALITY PT. 3
- Why NAFTA matters for your small business… Even if you don’t export