The United States and Canada share the world’s largest and most comprehensive trading relationship, and the numbers tell it all. Each and every day, 400,000 people cross the border, along with over $2 billion worth of goods and services. Of course, the United States is more than just an important trading partner for Canada: our two countries share many common values and interests, forged together by a shared geography.
- Risks with no reward: why Canada needs to stand up against U.S. proposals for bulk imports of pharmaceutical medicines
- Defence First: The Geopolitics of the USMCA
- NAFTA 2.0: Rhetoric vs. Reality Pt. 4
- NAFTA 2.0: RHETORIC VS. REALITY PT. 3
- Why NAFTA matters for your small business… Even if you don’t export